How to make Hemp Salve – Natural Remedies
This video is a real garage type recipe, I am talking home grown herbal remedy, do it yourself and it seems that someone named Jeremy is going to make hemp salve and teach us how to do so too.
- 3 Aloe Vera- 1 part- 8 ounces
- 1 Bees wax- 1 part – 1/2 pound
- 2 Coconut Oil- 4 parts -2 pounds
- 4 Hemp- 4 parts
- 5 Vanilla Oil- For smell
- First thing you need to do is take the bees wax and put it into a large aluminum pot.
- Put it onto the stove and let it gently heat, you do not want it to burn so keep an eyes on it and stir when needed.
- One the beeswax has melted add the coconut oil.
- Keep stirring and heating it until it becomes clear
- Put the Aloe vera in the refrigerator to get cold and develop a soft skin
- Take the Aloe vera from the refrigerator and add it to the heated oil
- Keep stirring until the aloe vera is broken down and soft
- Turn the heat off
- Now is the time to add the hemp oil you have
- You can also at this time add the scented vanilla. It is a good fragrance for both men and women.
- Once it is cooled down you can add any essential oil you want, or vitamin E
- Then put it into the freezer
- Take out the next day and scoop the salve into small jar containers
It is good to do research on recipes and just what hemp is before you make your first salve.
Filed under: Healing Herbs
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!